CHEAP Refurbished Lenovo Ultrabook T440 14" Laptop, Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i5-4300U Processor, 8GB RAM, 180GB Solid State Drive NOW

Refurbished Lenovo Ultrabook T440 14" Laptop, Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i5-4300U Processor, 8GB RAM, 180GB Solid State Drive

If You search lenovo then Refurbished Lenovo Ultrabook T440 14" Laptop, Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i5-4300U Processor, 8GB RAM, 180GB Solid State Drive is best choice, Buy it now for Price is 448.00

Refurbished Lenovo Ultrabook T440 14" Laptop: Key Features and Benefits:14" displayHD TN screenIntel Core i5-4300U processor1.9GHz8GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 12GB) Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work180GB solid state driveStore 120,000 photos, 51,000 songs or 94 hours of HD video and more1 hour of battery lifeLong-lasting battery life gives you all day to access your photos, videos, music and documentsIntel HD GraphicsWeight: 4 lbsThin design you can easily take on the road10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet, 802.11 Wireless LANConnect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the connection built into your PCAdditional Features:4-in-1 card readerFull-size keyboard3 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x miniDisplayPort, 1 x Ethernet port, 1 x audio jack6-cell batteryDimensions: 13.3" x 0.8" x 9.2"Color: BlackSoftware: Genuine Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bitSupport and warranty: Refurbished items have a 1-year parts and labor limited warrantyRecovery partition on Hard DriveWhat's In The Box: Power cord and AC adapter6-cell batteryQuick Start GuideTo see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart
Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.

Related Product Refurbished Lenovo Ultrabook T440 14" Laptop, Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i5-4300U Processor, 8GB RAM, 180GB Solid State Drive

Lenovo Thinkpad E450 20dc00byus 14" Notebook - Intel Core I3 I3-5005u Dual-core (2 Core) 2 Ghz - Graphite Black - 4 Gb Ddr3l Sdram Ram - 500 Gb Hdd - Intel Hd Graphics 5500 Ddr3l Sdram - Windows 7

THINNER, LIGHTER LAPTOP FOR THE BEST POSSIBLE BUSINESS EXPERIENCE Expect great performance from this 14" small business laptop: increased storage and memory, better keyboard, and longer battery life
Lenovo OneLink technology simplifies connectivity and expands power through a single cable
Available in Graphite Black
Lenovo OneLink Technology Get more from your power cable! OneLink technology is a unique interface that simplifies connectivity through a single cable to the ThinkPad OneLink Dock
The OneLink dock provides dedicated video, USB 3.0 ports, Gigabit Ethernet, and audio-all while charging your notebook
Keyboard Enhanced for Windows 8.1 Full-sized and spill-resistant, the legendary ThinkPad ergonomic keyboard is renowned for its full array of keys, excellent feel, and TrackPoint
pointing device
And now it's optimized for Windows 8.1 with convenient multimedia buttons, function-lock capability, and immediate access to view apps
Plus, a larger TrackPad with buttons, which can be configured multiple ways through Settings
Long Battery Life Nearly all-day computing with up to 8 hours unplugged lets you get a full day of work in on a single charge
Fast Data Transfer Move data quickly between the E450 and other devices with SuperSpeed USB 3.0, which enables up to 10 times faster file transfer, allowing for lightning-fast copying of large media files, as well as seamless connections between audio- and video-related peripherals
Integrated 720p HD Webcam
Dual Noise-Cancelling Microphones Enjoy superior web conferencing on your E450, which includes a low-light sensitive 720p HD webcam with wide-angle viewing and face-tracking, dual noise-cancelling microphones with configurations for crystal-clear private and conference mode VOIP meetings, plus, convenient multimedia keys for quick and easy access to microphone, speaker, and camera controls
Dolby
Speakers With Advanced Audio
This suite of audio technologies enables your ThinkPad to deliver a crisp, clear

Price : 649.19

Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 260 20FD0029US 12.5" (In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology) 2 in 1 Notebook - Intel Core i7 (6th Gen

WHO NEEDS THINKPAD 10? 1
Enterprises and SMB's who want a single, powerful device that is easily portable and delivers a full PC experience in any work environment.2
Professionals who need to be productive all day long, wherever they are " in the office, at home or on-the-go.3
Business professionals who refuse to sacrifice power for versatility, and want the ability to handle business tasks wherever they are.4
People who require a totally versatile mobile device with the flexibility to work anywhere in Tablet, Stand, Desktop or Laptop mode
General InformationManufacturer: Lenovo Group LimitedManufacturer Part Number: 20FD0029USBrand Name: LenovoProduct Line: ThinkPadProduct Series: Yoga 260Product Model: 20FD0029USProduct Name: ThinkPad Yoga 260 20FD0029US 2 in 1 NotebookProduct Type: 2 in 1 NotebookProcessor &
ChipsetProcessor Manufacturer: IntelProcessor Type: Core i7Processor Generation: 6th GenProcessor Model: i7-6500UProcessor Speed: 2.50 GHzProcessor Core: Dual-core (2 Core) MemoryStandard Memory: 16 GBMemory Technology: DDR4 SDRAMStorageSolid State Drive Capacity: 512 GBDisplay &
GraphicsScreen Size: 12.5"Display Screen Technology: In-plane Switching (IPS) TechnologyAspect Ratio: 16:9Graphics Controller Manufacturer: IntelGraphics Controller Model: HD Graphics 520Graphics Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAMGraphics Memory Accessibility: SharedNetwork &
CommunicationWireless LAN: YesWireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11acBluetooth: YesBuilt-in DevicesFront Camera/Webcam: YesInterfaces/PortsHDMI: YesTotal Number of USB Ports: 1Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 1Network (RJ-45) : YesSoftwareOperating System Platform: WindowsOperating System: Windows 10 Pro (English) Operating System Architecture: 64-bitInput DevicesKeyboard Localization: English (US) Physical CharacteristicsColor: BlackForm Factor: ConvertibleHeight: 8.7"Width: 12.2"Depth: 0.8"Weight (Approximate) : 3 lbMiscellaneousPackage Contents: ThinkPad Yoga 260 20FD0029US 2 in 1 NotebookLithium Polymer BatteryAC AdapterWarr

Price : 1329.14

Refurbished Lenovo Black 14" ThinkPad T420 WA5-0960 Laptop PC with Intel Core i5-2410M Processor, 6GB Memory, 500GB Hard Drive and Windows 10 Home

Refurbished Lenovo 14" ThinkPad T420 WA5-0960 Laptop PC: Key Features and Benefits: Intel Core i5-2410M processor2.3GHz6GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 16GB) Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work500GB SATA hard driveStore 333,000 photos, 142,000 songs or 263 hours of HD video and moreDVD driveWatch movies and read CDs and DVDs in multiple formats10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet, Wireless 802.11 LANConnect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11 connection built into your PC14" LED-backlit anti-glare displayIntel HD GraphicsAdditional Features:5-in-1 media card reader3 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x VGA port, 1 x DisplayPort, 1 x Ethernet port, 1 x audio-out jack, 1 x microphone jackRechargeable battery4.9 lbs
13.4" x 1.2" x 9.2"Software: Genuine Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bitBackup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worstSupport and warranty: Refurbished items have a 1-year parts and labor limited warrantyRecovery partition on Hard DriveWhat's In The Box: Power cord and AC adapterRechargeable batteryQuick Start GuideTo see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart
Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.

Price : 257.00

Lenovo 78Y7330 IdeaPad K1 Tablet Charging Dock

Lenovo 78Y7330 IdeaPad K1 Tablet Charging Dock
IdeaPad Tablet K1 Charger Dock (WW) Charger Dock can be used on the desktop, it's interface design with tilt and with a guard column, this can ensure safe and reliable interface, and provide users with the best visual experience.

Price : 39.98

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

GET Fujitsu S5015C-AECTNBD-X Co-Term Advance Exchange - Extended service agreement - replacement - 1 month - shipment - 8x5 - response time: NBD - for fi-5015C OFFER

DEALS Dell 8 GB AMD FirePro W7100 Professional Graphic Card : Parts & Upgrades OFFER

BUY Dell PNY Nvidia GEFORCE Titan X 12GB Graphic Card : Parts & Upgrades OFFER